Saturday 9 April 2011

Set Design for Unrest

 

Hey everyone! Long time no post I know, I know, but it's because I've been super super busy doing set design for my lovely friend Adam, and his Film Unrest. I thought I'd share some of the pictures here with you :)
 It's meant to be  surreally bright colourful wacky tea party that's going on in someone's mind, like a fantasy,hence all the garish colours!

 I love the way how the picnic is the centrel focus feature, and the rest of the room drops off into blackness...

 Some of you might recognise those lamps from somewhere before.... ;)


So there we go! Got loads more from the sets (Theres wayyy more than one this time!) to post up in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled! One really cool one includes a beach, inside a room. Sounds impossible but it's not trust me ;) Also got apersonal one to go up from mine and Alex's amazing mini break to Whitby, some lush photos to share!

Hope you're all ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather! Think it's about tiime Mother Nature took pity on us freezing Brits and gave us a bit of sunshine ;)


xx

10 comments:

Nana said...

wow it's so cool! I liked the fact that the rest of the sets just fades into black too :)

Lilla said...

ohmygooosh! This looks so cool! Loving the colours!

Moniek said...

Amazing!

Designwali said...

looks fantastic!

Francesca said...

party fooood!! what a great set :D x

cliomj said...

This is a party I want to attend :)

Monique said...

The color scheme is amazing. I love this...looks like fun!

Olivia said...

Thanks for all the comments girls! :D x

Moan said...

Whoa.

This is WELL groovy!!!

:)

http://simonevanon.blogspot.com

augustalolita said...

this is so cute <3 makes me want to throw a party for no reason, just so i can decorate like this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails